Indian Institute of Technology Delhi – Assistant Professor, DMS (June 2014 – current)
- Coordinator – Doctoral Colloquium
- Chairman – Automation and IT
- Member, Smart Campus Committee, IIT Delhi
- Convenor, Smart Cards Committee, IIT Delhi
- Co-Chairman, Student Placements and Corporate Interaction, DMS, IITD
- Member/Coordinator, Case Study and Case Research Center, in DMS, IITD
- Coordinator, Faculty and Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment, in DMS, IITD
- Member, Committee for Priority Area Identification, in DMS, IITD
- Member, Committee for Policy & Vision, in DMS, IITD
- Member, Department Faculty Board, in DMS, IITD
Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak – Assistant Professor(V) (June 2012 – June 2014)
- Chair, Research Committee (Responsibilities: promoting/facilitating research, funded projects)
- Member, Placement Committee for Post Graduate Programme in Management participants.
- Member, Admissions Committee, for Post Graduate Programme in Management through CAT
- Member, PGP Executive Committee & PGP Committee, for the Post Graduate Programme.
- Chairman/Committee Member in organizing 6 national business summits and conferences to facilitate corporate relations and academia-industry interaction.
- Committee member of reviewing and approving content for public domain.
- Selection Committee Member/Chair for key administrative positions, like Chief Corporate Relations Officer; Secretary to Director, and many other important portfolios.
Business Consultant in Cognizant Business Consulting (2011 – 2012)
- Managed the commercialization of the 8 solutions in MDM-in-a-Box, a portfolio of advisory solutions initiated with $3 million in Master Data Management with a revenue potential of $150 million. (Part of Cognizant’s 2015 Strategic Initiatives for Non-Linear Growth).
- Strategizing the Marketing of Sliver projects including identifying marketing channels like webinars, events, websites, magazines; development of leads from multiple channels and networks; tracking and generating leads in SFDC; exploring existing accounts and coordinating pre-sales activities.
- Development of pricing models including development of the IP licensing fee, Software as a Service pricing and Business Process as a Service pricing models for the Sliver solutions portfolio.
Protection of IP for MDM Sliver (through Trademarks, Patents and Copyrights)
- Solutioning offerings on Cognizant’s Enterprise Entity Master for Retail and Supply Chain verticals
- Identification of problems which may be addressed using MDM, and creating solution roadmaps and authoring whitepapers for futuristic needs.
Business Development for Assets, IBM Research – India Research Laboratory (2008 – 2009)
- In 1st engagement, focused on the commercialization of 4 research products / solutions, involving Real time Email Analytics, Telecom Social Network Analytics, Audio Auto-Encryption Solution and Mobile Dynamic Workforce Management Solution.
- Pricing of products/solutions with a gross valuation over 4 million USD for engagements with major clients like HDFC Bank, Bharti Airtel, Verint & DNA Telecommunications.
- Project focused on estimating impact value to client in engagements, understanding technology adoption factors, pricing, competitive analysis and market entry strategies of the research products.
- In 2nd engagement, commercialization of a portfolio of Speech Technology Assets at 69.1 million USD in 2009 to 214.5 million USD in 2012.
- Also worked on the market entry, adoption and future capability enhancement strategies for the portfolio of Speech Technology Assets.